Sunday 5 June 2011

Sob-Stories for the Poor

Well, I guess I should probably start at the beginning, when this all started for me.

And if you don't know what I'm talking about, then good for you. Nobody needs this monster to be chasing after you.

I'm talking about the Operator. The Slender Man.

Now, I'm a seventeen year old who grew up in a small community. I'm a girl with short cropped black hair, grey eyes, and I have a tendency to lose myself in my own mind. I have serious schizophrenia, but I have methods to get rid of my little imaginary friends through calming methods.

This Slender Man is not a result of my schizophrenia - that much I'm certain of. Because I have a way of telling the difference between the real world and MY world.

So I'm also an otaku, which means that I'm a big fan of Japanese anime and manga. Yeah, nerdy, but that's what I choose to be. So you can imagine I surf the web a lot, which is a very true fact.

And then I found everymanHYBRID.

And then Marble Hornets.

And then Tribe Twelve.

And then compileTRUTH.

And then, finally, I found the Something Awful forums, where it all began.

And my life has just been going downhill from there.

At first, I had a lot of fun with it. I played I Spy with all the pictures, and watched all the movies at 1 am at night (even though my friends told me not to).

Now I'M in all the I Spy pictures that my family used to take of me.

Now I'm ALWAYS up at 1 am because I can't get to sleep without Him staring at me through the window.

And now, all of my friends have been taken by Him.

And now I'm running for my life too. I see Him every day. I run from Him every day. Each day is a blessing for me - each minute is a race for survival.

So I'm just going to try and stay alive and not go crazy. Because I've seen too many people go crazy - M, Zeke, Cairo, Damien, James, Zero, Alex, Jay, Vinny and the HYBRID crew, Noah, Kaiju-whatever, UZUKI, and a bunch of other people like that (UZUKI isn't even a runner but she's still at that point of insanity. . .).

For now, I'm just going to do what I can. Stay alive, stay sane, and keep flipping my little hourglass over again and hope I have another minute to live.
-HȺLLØWED

3 comments:

  1. Welcome.
    I'm not sure if its a proper greeting.
    Maybe..welcome to hell on earth.
    Have a nice trip.
    My names Melissa I'm 16, know your not alone.
    Keep going and don't be scared to ask for help.

    -I_L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we, your present readers, will be here for you. Keep sane, even if you have to rely on someone else. Know we're here for you. Do whatever it takes to stay alive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I really appreciate the help. I'll be sure to keep you posted.
    -HȺLLØWED

    ReplyDelete