Monday 6 June 2011

Florida Ahoy!

Well, I took all my life savings, bought a plane ticket, and am now on my way to Florida. UZUKI warned us of the summer - according to her, our friend the Operator may actually be stronger in the dry season due to the fact that his signature move is by starting fires. James Matthews from The Tutorial also said he was headed out to the sea, so it may actually be safe out there, for a few months at least. Do you guys know of any runners out there I could meet up with? M is definitely out of the question - he's always here and then gone again. I can't keep track of the dude. Don't know where James went, he could very well be dead. Zeke is probably in New York somewhere, at least, that's what I'm guessing. Anyways, I'm going to try sticking around the ocean area for a while and see if UZUKI'S theory is right. It makes sense, I guess. Fellow otakus think alike.

I mean, if you drench a Charmander in water, it can't use it's fire, right?

Sorry for the lame Pokemon expressions, it's just the way I think things through. Like how UZUKI uses her own original characters to think through things. Something tells me that chick is gonna suffer from split-personality disorder real soon.

Even if I can't meet up with anyone in Florida, is there anyone I can meet up while passing through? I didn't have enough money to make it all the way to Florida from where I am now, so I'm going to be walking halfway the rest of the way and passing through some places. I know it's unsafe to travel in groups, but I'd at least like to meet up with SOMEONE who hasn't gotten killed by this thing.

Oh well. I'm going to play some Golden Sun on the plane. Maybe Slender Man will let me have the luxury of at least doing that (I don't think he can stretch that high into the air anyways. If the plane crashes, I am so fucked).

-HȺLLØWED

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will be safe.
    Enjoy your trip(I think)
    Stay safe, keep us updated.

    -I_L

    ReplyDelete