Monday 6 June 2011

Map

Okay, so I said in my last post that I was on my way to Florida. Well, I am currently waiting for my plane and I have access to a cellphone. . . which I kinda stole but that's besides the point. There's free Wi-Fi here (and I won't keep the phone - I'll set it down on a random bench and hope the person who owned it finds it). So, because I have 20 minutes to wait, I guess I should tell you a little thing first.

Obviously, you guys are going to want to keep track of me somehow. So I'm going to rip an image of the U.S. map off the Internet once I get access to a computer and then I'm going to use the Paint program (which the computer really should have) and I'm going to track my little journey across the U.S. so you can keep track of me. I need all your help too. I don't know what places are safe, I don't know what places are infested with Proxies, and I don't know what places will keep me away from Slender Man the longest.

And that's where you people come in.

Half of you people out there have been running from Slender Man for a pretty long time. So if you know any places in the U.S. that are safe for me and won't get me killed, then tell me and I'll mark it on the map. As I go along marking my little map, I'll put it up on the site and update it often as a map for you guys that are running around trying to figure out which places are safe and which aren't.

Thanks, and I hope this method of mine works for you guys and girls.

Now I gotta go and catch my flight before it leaves without me.

-HȺLLØWED

4 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip there, Hallowed. We'll all be watching your back. I'll keep you posted about the fire season up here. Apparently there have been a shit-load of wildfires in the western region of Canada, which is bad news for some of our Canadian runners. . . update when you get to Florida, okay?
    -UZUKI

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Uzuki: Yes that is bad news that's there I was planning on running, Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @insomniatic_lullaby: Well, He hasn't showed up here yet. I live on PEI. Where's your location? Depending on where you are, PEI may not be that far away. Although, it's just GETTING here that's the problem - the only connection to the Mainland is the Confederation Bridge, which costs a lot of money to cross :/ And you'll need a drive over if you want to make it over the bridge in less than a couple days :/ Hope you find some place safe soon. Keep me posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @UZUKI: I live in Newfoundland Labrador. it's not really that far :\.

    ReplyDelete