Friday 10 June 2011

Luka

Landed in Florida a few days ago. It was late at night when we landed. The first thing I did was find some place to sleep. I eventually settled on an old abandoned house that was high enough for me to sleep on the roof and escape from harm. I pretty much wandered around aimlessly all afternoon, when, fortunately, I stumbled across a runner. I'm using his computer now. I found him drawing all sorts of things on a brick wall in an alleyway, and, well, friendship started from there. I told him I was a runner, and now we're running together. His name is Luka. He apparently just started running a little while ago too, but he seems to be suffering more mentally than anything else.

So things have gotten better, I guess. It's really just nice to know that I have a new friend who's suffering from the same thing going through this with me.

I gotta apologize for not posting in so long too. Everything's been happening so fast and all at once, what with Luka and finding a place to stay and all. But I think things may start to get better. But I probably shouldn't say that either - a lot of runners said that before and look where they ended up: either still running for the lives and escaping by the skin of their teeth, or. . . dead. So I guess I should watch my words.

I think that's it for a while. I'm going to upload that map once I find my thumbdrive (it mysteriously went missing - hopefully it's just under a bunch of stuff in my bag. I swear to god if that thing's lost, I'm so screwed.).

-HȺLLØWED

No comments:

Post a Comment