Sunday 20 January 2013

Final Goodbye

Hey everyone.

*sighs*

I don't . . . really know where to start with all of this.

That last post from Shiniva was the last post she ever made. According to Luka, who told Serena, who told me, Shiniva mysteriously disappeared from her bed. After weeks and weeks of waiting, we've come to the conclusion that He took her, and that she is no longer alive.

I have to say that it's hard for me. Shiniva was a very good friend of mine. I looked out for her, but unfortunately, there was only so much I could do before He finally got to her.

I'm sorry, Shiniva. I'm sorry I couldn't have done better. All I'm thankful for now is that you no longer have to suffer.

Shiniva was my friend. A runner. A companion. I'm going to miss her, but I'm not going to let the memory of her die that quickly. I'm going to hold onto it as long as I can, until He eventually comes for me, and takes me to that other world where she'll also be waiting for me.

Thank you, Shiniva. You were and still are a wonderful friend. I hope that we may cross paths once again in the afterlife.

Peace be with you.

- UZUKI

No comments:

Post a Comment